· MyQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
· Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
· MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
· Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
· Dual Voltage Connections increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
· Single-Phase: 115V and 230V, 3-Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V, 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage.
· Control Function Selector Dial enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to close, to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
· Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
· Motor Removable without Affecting Limit Switch Settings saves time and money for maintenance.
· Adjustable Friction Clutch helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
· Mid-Stop enables partial opening of door to a preprogrammed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
· Maximum Run Timer reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time-frame to limit damage to door and operator.
· Delay-On-Reverse Circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
· 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS) provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.
· Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
· Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
· 5V DC NEC Class 2.
· First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second #41 chain; #48 (for 1/3 and 1/2HP) and #41 (for 3/4 and 1HP) output chain on trolley.
· Industrial ball bearings on output shaft, heavy-duty oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
· Brake Standard on 3/4 and 1 HP operators, (optional on 1/2 HP, not available on 1/3 HP).
· NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
· #48 on 1/3 and 1/2 HP. #41 on 3/4 and 1HP.
· Two-year warranty.
Safety and Security
· UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.
· Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
· Timer-To-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
· Emergency Disconnect disconnects the operator from the door for manual lifting in an emergency.
Add：140-12860 Clarke Place, Richmond, BC, CA V6V 2H1